Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Logo Winners from crowdSPRING

So, here is the deal. I liked two of the suggested logos, so I decided to let them both win so I could combine them somehow...

3DGuru:

I liked this overall, and the one I got also was more of a complete logo version as for a web site. It conveys hard core gaming. Also, the figure there could be animated for even more enjoyment.


monotz:

What I liked here was the simple figure there, which also was quite nicely integrated into the text itself in another example I got (notice legs look like the letter "r"). However, I like how that figure is easy, but still kinda cool - looking like running. It will be quite easy to stamp that on the enclosure for example.

So, currently I'm working on trying to combine these two somehow to the ultimate logo... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment