Monday, March 31, 2014

TreadGaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim GamePlay

A new video is up showing me walking about in the game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in a meadow type of area. Quite relaxing and enjoyable. Feels totally different when you actually have to move your legs to move around for sure. I need to remove the "stamina" bar for an even better experience, because I can run much longer before having to rest than the guy in the game... Anyway, this game uses a "press and hold" type of button to run. And one can clearly see it working just fine here. And all other interactions works as well, making this game totally playable.



What's good about testing different games like this is that I can tweak and add functionality to the firmware to support it if needed. This game is quite suiting for my project too as there are so huge areas to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment